- What are the shipping rates? How soon will I receive my order?
All orders ship for a flat rate. Orders are typically shipped within 5 business days after your order is placed. Shipping times vary depending on your location.
|USA||$5.00||3-5 business days via USPS|
|Canada||$10.00||5-10 business days without tracking|
|Rest of World||$12.00||10-20 business days without tracking|
- Am I responsible for Customs fees?
Yes - shipments outside the USA may incur customs fees, depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors.
- How are prints produced? What size and type of paper do you use for the prints?
All prints are produced using an Epson Stylus Pro 7900 with ultrachrome inks and high quality and heavy weight 18" by 24" or 24" by 36" matte, acid-free, 10.3 mil thick archival paper to ensure a crisp, thick and vibrant print that can be hung on its own or in a frame.
- How are t-shirts produced? What type of t-shirts do you use?
All t-shirts are made and printed sweatshop-free in the USA on 100% fine jersey cotton (heather colors contain 10% polyester) American Apparel shirts with water based inks that are CPSIA compliant for a soft, premium feel and long lasting prints.
- There is some white residue on my t-shirt. Should I be worried?
No need to worry. This is a special solution used for printing that sometimes leave marks during the drying process. These are not stains and will wash off after the first wash cycle.
- How are items packaged and shipped?
Items are packaged and shipped accordingly based on their dimension requirements. Prints are rolled and mailed in kraft tube boxes with plastic end caps to ensure protection during shipment. T-shirts are individually folded and packed into poly bags and then packaged into poly mailers for shipment.
Please note: if you ordered a print and t-shirt, they will be packaged and shipped separately.
- What happens if my order is lost during shipping?
If your order is lost during shipping, I will send out a replacement.
- What happens if my order was damaged during shipping?
Send me a photo of the damaged product and I'll gladly send a replacement.